MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL SL may collect information on the search habits of website users by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues to browse our website, on the understanding that he/she consents to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
a) What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device with information about browsing.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
b) What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so that none of them is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience in order to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can find out about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
– Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
|Nombre de la cookie||Tipo||Categoría||Duración||Sensibilidad||ID||Descripción||Detalles|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||Necessary||11 months||Necessary||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|0||Necessary||11 months||Necessary||cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||Necessary||11 months||Necessary||cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||Necessary||11 months||Necessary||cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||Necessary||11 months||Necessary||cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent for cookies in the “Other” category.|